What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file consisting of letters and numbers entered on your computer by a web page when accessing a site. They are stored in the browser (eg Explorer or Chrome) on your computer, mobile phone or other device and allows websites to store and use information about user preferences in order to recognize a user when accessing the website and respond accordingly.
How cookies are used?
Cookies are used to enhance the functionality and usability of our website. We use two types of cookies: persistent cookies and session cookies Persistent cookies are those that remain in the search engine between sessions.
Session cookies are present when you visit our website and are not stored in the browser when you leave.
No personal information is not recorded in the cookies. All information collected by cookies is stored and is not revealed, transmitted or sold to third parties.
Types of cookies used by the site
Here are the different types of cookies used depending on the purpose of use are presented.
This type of cookie allows the correct operation of some sections of the site. They are divided into two categories: persistent and session:
- Persistent: once closed the browser are not destroyed, but remain to a preset expiration date;
- Session: are destroyed every time the browser is closed.
These cookies, which are always sent from our domain, are necessary to properly display the web and are related to the technical services offered, so always be used and sent, unless the user to modify the configuration of your browser (invalidating well viewing site pages).
They are similar to the techniques cookies and cookies in this category are used to collect information about you using the site. The site will use this anonymous information regarding the statistical analysis to improve the use of the site and to make the content more interesting and relevant to the wishes of users. This type of cookies anonymously collects data on user activity and how to reach the site. Analytical cookies are sent from the website or from third-party domains.
Cookies analytical third party service
Just as analytical cookies simple, these cookies are used to collect information on the use of the site by users anonymously, such as pages visited, time spent, traffic sources of origin, geographic origin , age, sex and interests in the face of marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the site.
The owner, according to the law, is not required to ask permission and analysis techniques cookies as they are necessary to provide the services requested. As for the other types of cookies, the user may express their consent by one or more of the following ways:
- Through specific browser settings or using the corresponding software used to browse the pages that make up the site. - By a modification of settings using third-party services.
Both solutions could prevent the user from using or displaying parts of the site.
How to disable cookies through browser settings:
- Chrome For more information visit the specific page.
- Chrome (Android and iOS) For more information visit the specific page.
- Mozilla Firefox For more information visit the specific page.
- Internet Explorer For more information visit the specific page.
- Safari For more information visit the specific page.
- Safari iOS (mobile) For more information visit the specific page.
- Opera For more information visit the specific page.